Updated: Oct 21, 2021
The Clarke County School District has announced the logistics for the annual Classic City Football Championship between Cedar Shoals and Clarke Central High schools. The game is scheduled for 7 p.m. Oct. 28 at the Billy Henderson Stadium at Clarke Central.
Following Georgia High School Association guidelines, stadium capacity will be reduced, and attendees are encouraged to follow safety protocols, including wearing masks and social distancing.
Date & Location Cedar Shoals vs. Clarke Central Thursday, October 28, 2021 7:00 p.m. Clarke Central High School 350 South Milledge Avenue Athens, GA 30605
● Limited stadium capacity: 2,250
● Signage to encourage safe practices.
● PSA/stadium announcements to remind spectators of the guidelines.
● Administrators and security on-site to remind spectators of the guidelines.
● No in/out privileges – once a spectator leaves the stadium, they will not be
allowed to re-enter.
● Ticket price: $12.
● Ticket Presale for Players/Cheerleaders/Band Members
8:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 23 to 8:00 p.m. on Monday, October 25
Maximum of four tickets ● Ticket Sale for General Public ○ Beginning 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 26, the remaining balance of the tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis online through the GoFan website. ○ If there are any tickets available on the game day, tickets may be purchased at the stadium ticket gates (using either cash or debit/credit card). ○ Spectators are encouraged to purchase tickets online prior to the game because a sell-out is expected and there are no guarantees tickets will be available at the gate. ● No in/out privileges – once a spectator leaves the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter. ● The following passes will be accepted: GHSA PASS, Clarke Central All-Sports PASS, CCSD Senior Golden Pass. ● CCSD staff badges will not be accepted for entry into the game. ● All spectators must enter the stadium upon entry onto campus. No loitering.
● Student drop-off/pick-up will be at the bus loop. ● No in/out privileges – once a spectator leaves the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
●TV/Radio NFHS Streaming Network Internet radio station MEU Radio-Athens Radio station WUOG
Athletic Directors Clarke Central High School: Jon Ward, Ed.D. 706-357-5200, Ext. 17258, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cedar Shoals High School: L'Dreco Thomas, 706-546-5375, Ext. 21406, email@example.com